- Custom Swerve drive geared for 4.5 m/s free speed powered by 8 Falcon motors.
- A wide rubber belt at the base of the robot that transfers the cones to the correct position for the arm to pick them up
- Two side bars with 4" and 3" compliant wheels as well as an upper2" polycarbonate tube. This intake allows us to pick up cubes and cones from the ground in any orientation as well as shooting the cubes.
- A double-jointed arm. The arm's second joint is controlled by a differential that allows us to control both it'smovement axises.
- A claw powered through a brake cable pulled by a lead screw mechanism in the botoom of the robot.